Bridal Hair @ Smyths inc.
Noosa is renowned for it’s perfect wedding locations and culture. The team @ Smyths inc. on Noosa river enjoy the part we play in your special day.
Our informal style but great attention to detail, will capture the mood, emotion, fun and passion of your wedding day. We understand that your wedding day begins with us. We are very experienced with wedding hairdressing for Noosa brides, and are careful to listen to your ideas, guide you into wise style decisions and... we like to have fun!
"Thanks for the awesome job you did on Mum, Nicole, Mandy and my hair.
It stayed perfect right through the night. Hope you like the pics."
"Just wanted to say a huge Thank You for all the great work you did on our hair. The photos are a testament to you.
The girls looked gorgeous and mine was perfect. Thanks a million!"
"Dear Liz and the Team at Smyths inc.
Thank you so much for the amazing job you did on my hair for my wedding day in November.
Myself and my 2 bridesmaids were ecstatic with the results and would highly recommend you to anyone.
It was great knowing you were also available later in the day for a touch up if required,
but even better to not need it as the hair styles lasted beautifully all through a very long day.
You and Monique did an amazing job and made a huge contribution to our wonderful wedding day.
Love Natalie Bergsma.
|Short - Medium Blow Wave||$45-$55|
|Long Blow Wave||$65-$85|
|Long Styling Upstyles||from $95|
|Styling for Bride||from $120|
- Let perfume and deodorant dry on your skin before putting on your wedding gown and jewels, as it may stain some fabrics.
- Have an attendant carry a purse with deodorant, band-aids, safety pins, a compact mirror, lipstick, nail polish, water, tissues, panadol, and a sugary snack... just in case!
- If you haven’t already worn your shoes in, take a spare pair of comfy shoes to change into @ the reception.
- Put your garter on before the gown.
- Ask the stylists advice on removing any head wear without disturbing their creation. Always wear a button up shirt to the salon.
- Try to relax and take in the day. There may be a few hiccups, but don’t let them ruin your special day.
- Have a truly memorable day and most importantly... have fun!
For us to guarantee your time with Smyths inc is a happy and stress-free part of your special day, we require you to ensure a few important details are met.
We require that clients with LONG HAIR to cleanse their hair the night before the event in the following way:
- Shampoo hair twice. (If your hair is not ‘squeaky’, please do it a third time.)
- Condition the hair. (If your hair is fine, DO NOT use conditioner.)
Rinse your hair VERY well.
- If styles require CURLS, please inform us. We may require more time to be allocated.
- Ensure all colour work is completed a week prior to event.
- Ensure veils, ornaments, flowers etc are attached to either a comb or prong.
Smyth's Inc highly recommend
Located just around the corner from Smyths inc. Noosa River in
Thomas Street, Noosaville
Ph: 5449 9744
Pure Health Massage with Jodi Drysdale
Located just a few steps from Smyths inc. Noosa River at
Suite 3, 199 Gympie Terrace, Noosaville. (Upstairs)
Ph: 5474 4311
Mobile: 0416 213 725